Thursday, November 08, 2007

Money

That last post, which I apparently started at 12:11 am, and finished heaven knows when, is freaking hilarious to me. I think I fell asleep and woke up thinking that I still needed to post. That's money right there.

My favorite part is "seleep." Misspelling sleep: now that is tired.

Anyways, yesterday I had something like a twelve hour rehearsal, though I guess we did get a couple hours for dinner. Getting through the show was a little more slow-going than I think any of us expected it to be, which is disconcerting as we have audiences today. It's all right though; they are just preview performances, which, as any theatre person will tell you, are just a hair's breadth away from being a dress rehearsal. Just don't tell the fine folks who paid to see it.

Or, if you do, don't tell them I told you. Or if you do, don't tell me that you told them I told you.

No comments: