Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Writers

I turned the channel from Monday Night Football to CBS at 8:30 last night so that I could see what I hoped would be a new episode of one of my favorite new shows, The Big Bang Theory. This show, in my opinion, is smart, funny, and the characters have heart, which makes it, well, it makes it a pleasant diversion from the normal monotony of sticking my finger into outlets. That's a big bang theory in and of itself.

Nevertheless, my rapture at the prospect of a new episode of a show I enjoy quickly fled my body as I realized that it was a rerun, which was no doubt due to the fact that the writers are on strike. Don't get me wrong, it's a funny show and the rerun was funny. I will however require new episodes.

Therefore, this is my suggestion to the WGA: all y'all should get blogs, and then put advertisements on them. You will make money hand over fist, guaranteed. Ask anyone who has a blog with ads, if you can get them away from shining their jewel encrusted snuff boxes and their diamond monocles. You will make houses full of money, and then you can get back to the most important thing in the world: entertaining me.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: