1) If you ever wake up at 730 in the morning on a Saturday in San Diego, your first thought is, "Vegas?", and you have to go to church Sunday morning, you should probably do your very best to just roll over and go back to sleep.
2) Should you decide to throw caution to the wind and drive, you should probably take your roommate, both because it would be a lot of fun to have him with you and because it's a lot of driving for one person to try to pull off in one day.
3) Should you fail to observe step number two, you should probably leave no later than 7 at night, because leaving then will get you home at midnight, which is a reasonable time to go to bed.
4) Should you find yourself still in Vegas at 7, you should almost definitely leave by 9, because getting home at 2, while not ideal, still provides a reasonable amount of sleep.
5) Should you look at your watch, and should it, by chance, say that it's 10 o'clock, it is imperative that you run, RUN to your car to get the dickens out of Dodge, or in the case, the Mirage.
6) When you're driving home, and you are that tired, rest assured that two tail lights in front of a sweeping left turn ahead of you will almost definitely look like a giant octopus that is ready to attack you. This news will not distress you, however, and you will think to yourself, "Hmm. A giant sea creature. How odd. Hopefully he can't move as quickly on land as he can under the sea."
21 hours ago