1) Write lots of bad checks for thousands of dollars to Indian casinos to get cash to gamble.
2) Get paid for the bad checks before they realize that they're bad.
3) When the casinos come a-calling wanting their money, tell them "huh-uh."
4) Go to court.
5) Let the judge rule that because the casino was lending credit to an American citizen on Indian land, the American courts can't force the citizen to pay for the checks because America has no jurisdiction in different sovereign nations.
6) Get off scot-free, with, hopefully, some of the money you wrote bad checks to get.
*This is according to a news report I heard on the radio, but haven't been able to find a link online. Kinda crazy, huh?
15 hours ago