Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A Shout-Out


Awful Library Books provides pictures of, and some commentary on, library books that, well, shouldn't really be in libraries. Many of the books are just plain outdated, but sometimes you can't believe that these books were ever written in the first place (like the one above [I can only assume this book has chapters like, "Hit Me Again, Pop, and This Time Put Some Stank on It"*]).

Check it out when you have a chance. It's pretty great.

*Hmm...I'm not sure where I stand on the child abuse joke. I'll leave it because I've already typed it and the backspace key is WAY over at the top right of the keyboard, but I'm not happy about it.

1 comment:

Superaustin said...

I, personally, am grateful that you left the joke. I would like to adopt "...and this time put some stank on it" as a personal motto.