Friday, March 06, 2009

I Liked This One, Though I Question Its Science




You Are Modest and Nurturing



When You Are Comfortable:



You are a shy, quiet person. Underneath your shell, you are compassionate and giving.

People find you to be friendly and welcoming. Your home is a place of comfort to them.



When You Are At Your Best:



You are a carefree, adventurous person. You love excitement, and you enjoy being in a changing, dynamic environment.

People find you to be funny, generous, and competent. You're well spoken, and you know how to wow people with your words.



When You Are in a Social Setting:



You are unique and interesting. You are fascinated by the world, and you're always experimenting with new ideas.

People see you as mysterious and enchanting. You don't realize how much people are drawn to you.

1 comment:

Emma Anne said...

Random. I just did it too, and I don't think it's as much me as yours is descriptive of you. But maybe I just don't know myself as well as they do.