Tuesday, May 23, 2006

May Birthdays

In this office, it seems like everybody has a birthday in May. We have had four or five cakes or flans brought in the last month.

It is the gf's birthday today, and I brought another cake to work today which I anticipate will be delicious.

Hmm...It would seem that it would be in management's best interest to hire people with birthdays more or less randomly distributed throughout the year. I would think that the joy from a birthday would keep people readily working in the jobs that they dislike. With such a high from all of the birthdays at such a close proximity in May, it seems like we will all come crashing down come June.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I want to quit because having so many birthdays reminds me that there is fun in life to be had and at least 8 hours of the day, I am not having it. They should can all the b-day celebrations and not let us see the light of day like this so much.