Thursday, September 07, 2006

Four Word Film Review

I heard about this site on the radio this morning, and I found it quite amusing, so I thought that I'd share it with y'all.

The site is called the Four Word Film Review, and it includes movie reviews in four words are fewer. The reviews are viewer submitted, so if you naturally try to reduce ideas into the smallest space possible, this is your opportunity to do so with movies.

However, as I was dinking around, I found that another AC had already registered. I am appalled! Doesn't he know who I am?

I'd track him down and ask him to change, but he's already submitted thousands of reviews, and so I assume that my requests would fall on deaf ears.

But you all know who the real AC is, right? Of course right.

Oh, and while I'm at it with the links post, let me offer this link. It is a website that includes mailing addresses of some of the executives at Fox. While it is likely too late to make a difference, please consider writing a letter to each of these folks in an effort to get Arrested Development, the funniest show ever to play on tv, back on the air.

I will be sending my letters in the next few days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always shorten your name to "Anal.Cat."...but then people might read that wrong.

Analyst Catalyst said...

And then I would be in a similarly awkward position as Tobias in Arrested Development where he wanted to be the world's first analyst/therapist, and so he coined the term, "analrapist."

He corrected people about the pronunciation, but some people responded with the fact that it wasn't the pronunciation that they were worried about.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't all of life come back to "Arrested Development" in the end? (In the end!! Ha! I am on FIRE today!!)

If it helps at all, you are the first Analyst Catalyst that comes up when Googled and I think Google really reflects people's true status in life.

Analyst Catalyst said...

That's true. All other Analyst Catalysts are imposters.

I will show them for the frauds that they are.

Unknown said...

Arrested Development might be the funniest thing that's ever been on television besides maybe, MAYBE the British version of The Office. The fact that it's off the air makes my heart shed a tear.