Friday, September 08, 2006

My Call Back Is Tomorrow

My call back for The Gr*nch is tomorrow, and I must say that I am really looking forward to it (asterix added to avoid googling).

I suspect that more of the directing team will be there, as they asked me to sing the same song that I sang at my audition. If this is so, that will likely mean that director of the show will be there, and he is a pretty big deal. The man has directed stuff that has gone to Broadway, and he's won Tony awards.

I'd give his name, but I'd hate for somebody googling it to end up on this page and find me talking about my misogynistic audition song, and for them to therefore assume that I hate women and then send me a tersely worded email asking for an apology or else they'd work to get me kicked out of the show.

I suppose I can rely on the veil of anonymity that comes from maintaining a very clever alias...heh heh...but I suspect that anyone who really tried could figure out who I was.

Wow. My hands are already getting cold and clammy. I'll let you know how it goes, probably on Tuesday; I already have a post lined up for Monday that is a little more serious in nature.

2 comments:

Analyst Catalyst said...

I will be there, and, in fact, I will be playing the keys for the wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Will your lady be coming as well?

Thérèse said...

Good luck with your audition!

I really like your template by the way. It's really kicky. In the best way.