Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Case of the Mondays...on a Tuesday

Normally, I come to work and I think to myself, "Well, while there are things that I could do that would make me happier and more fulfilled, I am thankful to have the job that I have that allows me to continue living in the manner to which I have become accustomed."

However, following nights where I, for whatever reason, don't get a good night's sleep, I think to myself, "Well, while there are things that I could do that would make me happier and more fulfilled, JUST SHOOT ME IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW! DO IT!"

It also doesn't help matters that my new cubicle has the odd distinction of being both very quiet and yet a very high traffic area in the office. This is due to the fact that I am pretty far away from all of my coworkers and right in front of the elevators. This becomes bothersome because, as we all know, tired + quiet = asleep, and asleep + work = fired.

I've only got a couple more hours, so let's hope for the best. If only there were a horrifyingly large spider in my cubicle that, through sheer terror of it, I would be forced to remain cognizant. That would be awesome, and by awesome I mean horrible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You reveal your weakness, AC. You make it impossible for me to resist.

Keep thine eyes peeled. I come.

Anonymous said...

Awesomely Horrible, true.
Should you be fired, I'd blame it in the person who made you move in the first place............

Kristy B said...

hey!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee

Analyst Catalyst said...

Oh, you don't know how much I blame it on her.

Well, Milli Vanilli told me to blame it on the rain, so I also blame it on the rain.

But mostly her.

Anonymous said...

I blame the Santa Anas.