Saturday, April 15, 2006

Call Backs Last Night

This last evening, I had the priviledge, nay, the honor of going to call-backs for Jesus Christ Superstar. It's pretty exciting because I enjoy the show and the music, although pieces of it are difficult to swallow theologically.

Anyhow, I was called back for one of the priests. They herded us all onto the stage, and made us sing twelve measures of one of the priest's songs. I think I did pretty well, and the director made some mention about the part Annas with me in the same sentence, so we'll see how that works out.

Life is alive with possibilities.

In other news, I was walking downtown the other day, and a fire trunk went made a screaming turn down the street I needed to walk to to get back to work. I kept my same route, and came upon the fire truck stopped, with no fire in sight, and I couldn't help but think, "Hey buddy, where's the fire?"

...because I'm a horrible, horrible person.

No comments: