Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well,

After at least a month of waiting after submitting my little blog, I was finally reviewed over at italk2much.com.

You may click the link if you like, but rest assured, it's not favorable.

I expected to get knocked for the lime green template; I know that they hate those, but I expected my content to earn myself some points.

Instead, I am told that I have "an inability to reliably string thoughts together in a manner that is logical to the outside observer." This kinda makes me think that he didn't really read it, but more just hated the template and glanced at my blog for other reasons to hate it.

Although, for the record, this is the criticism that I receive most from my girlfriend. That is, I'll start a conversation, and then be two or three steps further down the conversation trail, and respond from that vantage point, as opposed to where any reasonable person would assume that we were. I will take this under consideration.

I believe that my only possible retort is put best by that scholar of our times, Ralph Wiggum: "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty harsh. I liked that "Bach" pun. To make you feel better, I'm now going to click on the advertisement to make you some cash. Keep up the good work, AC.

Analyst Catalyst said...

Aw. Thanks little Eclipse. I thought it was kinda harsh too.

Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, it's just one person's opinion. Just do what you do.
I think you're funny.

Kristy B said...

they suck, you rock..that's just how it is.

Anonymous said...

Screw 'em. Screw 'em all, I say.

In the butt. That's important.