Thursday, April 06, 2006

For Those Who Were Waiting with Anticipation

I went to my audition last night that I wrote about a couple of days ago. It was an open audition for the entire summer season, which consists of four shows. I was only interested in three, however, because the fourth show is, I believe, primarily a dance show, and I am not exactly nimble on my feet. In fact, even the thought of me dancing drives grown men to tears, and not in a good way.

In any case, I was called back for the three shows I was interested in: Jesus Christ Superstar, The Wizard of Oz, and Urinetown. I was not called back for huge roles, but the roles I was called back for are decent roles that will be fun to play, assuming I'm cast.

I am giddy with the possibility that life has more to it than this cubicle again. That's all I needed.

2 comments:

:: mandy :: said...

Aww... reading that made me want to hug your little ego.

So, AC's ego, consider yourself hugged.

Kristy B said...

It was only a matter of time till they saw your brilliance.