Thursday, June 29, 2006

The End of the Month

It is getting to be the end of the month around here (as well as, I suspect, other places), which means that there is a lot of work that needs to get done. The reason for this is that all of the work that I don't get done by the end of the month I not only still have to do, but I have to make a list and explain why I didn't get it done, which effectively doubles the amount of work.

Hmm...I don't know about you, but I'll take one times the work any day over two times the work.

Ah employment. Another day, another reason to shoot yourself in the face. But it sure is nice to be able to eat and have somewhere to live.

4 comments:

Kristy B said...

eat AND have some place to live??? WOW you must be REALLY rich!

Analyst Catalyst said...

Oh yeah. I try not to make a big deal about it, but lets just say that I'll be replacing the cinder blocks that my apartment is made out of with gold bars.

It'll be awesome.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last line:
"Ah employment. Another day, another reason to shoot yourself in the face."

Classic.

Analyst Catalyst said...

It sure feels that way sometimes.

Glad you liked it. :)