Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Two Things

Firstly, I was thinking about why I posted what I posted yesterday. It was obviously harsh, but why did I post it?

Frankly, I'm not sure. The only thing that comes to mind is that when you spend four years of your life getting invested in at a college, you also invest, to various degrees, in the institution itself. The college I went to is, and will always be, a part of who I am and who I am becoming.

I think that the biggest reason I have for having written it is just because of the above: when you invest who you are in something, you sort of hope that it will stick around for a while. I guess it just hurts me to see it, in my opinion, so poorly managed.

But like I said, maybe I just don't get it.

And as far as the second thing...I think I'm just going to have to go with another post as it doesn't go with what I've written here at all.

No comments: