Friday, June 16, 2006

The Very Best

A friend of mine who posts over at Into the Woods sent me a top ten list of the worst puns ever.

Number nine is probably my favorite joke now.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ....what? (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good)......... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Man, that's awesome. So awesome that I would like to have thought of that one myself. In fact, I did think of it myself. Thanks, Red Riding Hood, for sending me my joke. It's a good one, if I do say so myself.

And I do.

2 comments:

Kristy B said...

Is this like the time you wished you'd wrote Mazda's jingle "Zoom zoom zoom"?

Analyst Catalyst said...

What are you talking about? I wrote that jingle!