Friday, February 10, 2006

The Experiment, Day 4

I went to the gym last night and weighed. My new weight: 253! That's down three pounds in as many days! That's incredible! I will perhaps have to continue the experiment another week to see if I can keep the weight loss going, although I have a sneaking suspicion that my metabolism will slow down to a grinding halt if I continue this intense of a low calorie diet, and then I will be not eating what I want to AND not losing weight, which would be the worst of both worlds. But for now, I'm content to give it a go for another week, although for lunch today I will be having a sandwich and some soup in celebration of the weight lost (which is, of course, the dumbest way to celebrate weight loss: by eating).

Jamba Juice Update: ESPECIALLY DELICIOUS NOW THAT IT MAKES ME LOSE WEIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, man, losing weight is cool. What kind of diet are you on, ay? Don't give in to The Man, ay, as in, don't let the wall intimidate. Walls were made to be BROKEN. AARRGH!!