Friday, February 17, 2006

NO!!!!

Today I came to work early (6:15) to get some training done for my new position as the person who is training me comes in really early (4:30) and believes that this time would be the very best for me to learn how to do my new job.

This is fine, you know, whatever. She's a pretty funny lady, and training is going pretty well now that I have a better grasp on what it is that I will be doing.

Nonetheless, our department received an email this morning advising us that, should workload permit, we are free to leave at three o'clock. This means that most people get a couple hours of non-worked paid time.

At this point, I would just like to re-itterate the fact that THIS IS THE ONLY FREAKING TIME I'VE EVER COME IN BEFORE EIGHT, AND THIS IS THE DAY THAT WE CAN GO HOME EARLY.

So, I will work my eight hours and call it a day, I guess, and perhaps remind fate that the next time it tries to screw me, I'll be ready.

No comments: