Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jeopardy

Did anybody else watch this tonight? The woman who had been in the lead most of the game lost the game over a missing letter "d." The answer they were looking for was "The Falkland Islands" and she wrote "The Faulklan Islands."

I can't believe it. If I were her, I would be so angry that I would want to break things shaped like certain game show hosts from Canada, or even certain game show hosts from Canada.

The only reason I can think of that they would not say that hers was the right answer is that there must be a group of islands somewhere called the Faulklan Islands. Let me do a quick google search...huh, I'll be darned. There really is a group of islands called the Faulklans.

Dear readers, please forgive my quick to anger post.

Dear Jeopardy, please still consider me for your show; I was only kidding when I said that I would break Trebeck things. I knew it was FalklanD.

No comments: